Powered by Blogger.

DIY menu board

So, I will admit....I am a total Pinterest addict.I have been so inspired to be more crafty and frugal.I have been writing my weekly menu on a piece of paper and hanging it on my fridge....but I have seen so many  adorable menu plan boards that I decided to try to make one myself (thanks to Pinterest).All I did was get a picture frame from the dollar tree, construction paper and cut it to fit the frame, letter/saying stickers and that's it! You can decorate it with whatever matches the theme of your kitchen and mine is chefs so I thought the dark red, brown, and black went perfect with it.The picture is not the best, but I am pretty happy with the end result.....sorry for the glare.My good camera broke so now I am back to using my cheap one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Everything in-between

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates