Powered by Blogger.

Pumpkin Muffins!

What better way to start off the fall than to eat some pumpkin!Poor pumpkins never get eaten(sp?)...just carved.I love pumpkin and  thought muffins sounded wonderful(and the idea of not cooking breakfast)So here are my wonderful pumpkin muffins....

This was all that was left when I thought to take a picture of them.


1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 cup pumpkin
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
3/4 cups sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tspsalt
1 tsp.cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350.Whisk pumpkin,oil,eggs,pumpkin pie- spice,sugar,baking soda,and salt.Whisk in flour.Put in muffin tin and bake 25-30 minutes.*tip*I use coconut oil because it is healthier and they taste exactly the same*

1 comments:

country pumpkins October 28, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

I'm so glad you posted the recipe because I really want to make these!

Post a Comment

  © Everything in-between

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates