Powered by Blogger.

Try something new...Kale!!!

I absolutely love kale!It is packed with so many nutrients.

.Here's the nutritonal facts:

Wow!So healthy and so good! Alot of people will cut it up in chip size pieces,season it with salt and bake or dehydrate them and I am sure it is good made like that but I prefer it in soup.I wanted to try kale for a while just because of how good it is for you and just wanted to try something new so I found a great recipe on allrecipes.com and slightly modified it so here it the recipe for you.I love to eat it when I am sick just to boost my immune system .Oh,and for added bonus it is meatless!
Vegetarian kale soup:
ingredients
1 bunch kale
2 cups black eyed peas(or whatever you have on hand..)
1 can diced tomatoes
3 vegetable bouillon cubes
1 clove garlic 2 tsp. olive oil
3-4 potatoes diced
8 cups water
1 tbsp.italian seasoning
2 tbsp parsley
s -n-p

cook garlic in olive oil until soft.Cut up kale and rinse off add and cook 2 minutes.Add everything else and simmer 25 minutes until potatoes are soft.season with s-n-p.Enjoy!It makes alot so eat and enjoy and freeze the rest for another night or next time you're sick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Everything in-between

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates