Powered by Blogger.

A hunting we will go...

So,storm Lee is headed our way so that means....staying in the house with my two children!aahhhh.Ithink I can,I think I can.I am trying to get out of the rut of watching so much tv and I want to keep it a special thing so we decided to go on a treasure hunt in the house!

Julian can't read yet so I drew the pictures and yes,I know,my frogs look like some foreign creature!This was actually after we did the hunt.I had Julian put an X on the picture after he found it.

 This was the"foreign creatures"and he found another one laying around the house and that was their home the rest of the day.

This was the pirate map


His gun


This was the last to be found and his prize was the sucker he found at the end of the hunt for finding all the treasure.He did great and had so much fun!

This was the last to be found and his prize was the sucker he found at the end of the hunt for finding all the treasure.He did great and had so much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Everything in-between

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates